Girls On the Run is back! Our fall season was a big success, so we’re happy to bring you another season this spring! Here’s what to expect:
- 8-week positive youth development program for girls in grades 3-6
- Team of 6-16 girls
- Girls will have fun, make friends, increase their physical activity, and learn important lessons to last a lifetime.
- Celebratory 5K event to end the season- open to friends and family!
- 16 GOTR practices led by trained coaches
- An engaging program journal for girls to connect with lessons and themes
- Water bottle + Girls on the Run T-shirt
- Entry to a celebratory team-based 5K and a finisher’s medal
Payment plans & financial assistance available. We have never turned a girl away based on her inability to pay the registration fee.
We know circumstances can be hard during these challenging times. Our online program registration will ask some additional questions to apply for financial assistance when registering your girls for the program. You have the option to fill out our Financial Assistance Request Form or call our office at 703-273-3153 to discuss with a member of our program staff.
Day: Mondays and Wednesdays
Standard Price: $140
Military Discounted Price: $120
Sibling Discounted Price: $120
Coach Family Discounted Price: $88
Reduced Lunch Discounted Price: $60
Free Lunch Discounted Price: $18