(Ages 6-11) The MPCC is committed to providing its youth the opportunity to get out and get active this summer through our day camp program. While camp will be different in several ways, many of the fun activities kids are used to experiencing will remain, such as centers, arts and crafts, gym time, outdoor time, etc. Redesigned activities use physical distancing to foster a healthy environment. Due to the nature of our restrictions, camps this season will not be theme-based. Your child will need a breakfast, lunch, and two snacks each day. Please also send them with a water bottle. Session is limited to 20 participants.
Important Information for MPCC Summer Camp 2020
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented in accordance with CDC guidelines. Staff to camper ratio will be 1:9.
- Children will only be with their group throughout each day of camp.
- Campers must practice social distancing.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended. Campers must wear their own face covering/mask during camp.
- Campers must attend camp in good health. If any symptoms are present, the child will be isolated and a parent will be called to take the child home.
- Campers must bring their own snack, lunch and water bottle.
- Field trips will not be offered.
- Swimming will not be included.