(Ages 6-11) Camp participants are thrust back in time to ancient Japan, where they must learn the skills of the Ninja warriors. With their newly learned skills, they will participate in the skill challenge at the end of the week. A combination “Capture the Ninja Flag”, “American Gladiators” and “Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course” will test their metal and skills. They will learn acrobatics, proper use of Ninja equipment (foam safety and Nerf), Martial Arts, and more! Your child will need a breakfast, lunch, and two snacks each day. Please also send them with a water bottle. Session is limited to 20 participants.
Important Information for MPCC Summer Camp 2020
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented in accordance with CDC guidelines. Staff to camper ratio will be 1:9.
- Children will only be with their group throughout each day of camp.
- Campers must practice social distancing.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended. Campers must wear their own face covering/mask during camp.
- Campers must attend camp in good health. If any symptoms are present, the child will be isolated and a parent will be called to take the child home.
- Campers must bring their own snack, lunch and water bottle.
- Field trips will not be offered.
- Swimming will not be included.