(Ages 6-11) Samurai Warriors” its ancient Japan – the 1800’s. The Emperor has to put together an army of Samurai Soldiers! He only has one week to train the loyal farmers that surround his castle in Kendo (Way of the Sword), Nerf Archery, Foam rubber Bo staff, water artillery, and water cannons and this new stuff called Karate that one of the villagers recently invented. The soldiers have 5 days to train, including creating and building their own Samurai armor to protect them against the enemy forces. The fate of the Emperors nation depends on your children! Your child will need a breakfast, lunch, and two snacks each day. Please also send them with a water bottle. Session is limited to 20 participants.
Important Information for MPCC Summer Camp 2020
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented in accordance with CDC guidelines. Staff to camper ratio will be 1:9.
- Children will only be with their group throughout each day of camp.
- Campers must practice social distancing.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended. Campers must wear their own face covering/mask during camp.
- Campers must attend camp in good health. If any symptoms are present, the child will be isolated and a parent will be called to take the child home.
- Campers must bring their own snack, lunch and water bottle.
- Field trips will not be offered.
- Swimming will not be included.