We are closely monitoring the weather for tomorrow’s Trunk or Treat event scheduled for 5:30pm-7:00pm. In the event of rain or other inclement weather, the event will be moved into the gymnasium.
This change may have the following impacts:
- Parking will still be affected as many event participants will drive instead of walk to the Community Center.
- Please be aware parking may be blocked off in the afternoon in order to still accommodate a possible outdoor event. Parking will reopen if the event is moved indoors.
- The gymnasium will be closed from 3:30pm-8:00pm.
- Activities and vendors may be impacted due to limited space. We plan to continue to have crafts and a moon bounce available. We will be limited on the Halloween décor we can use, and we will not be able to have the helicopter or fire truck join us.
- Participants should anticipate long lines due to limited space and reduced vendors.
To keep up-to-date on any changes with the event, please follow us on Facebook or subscribe for special event text alerts by texting @MPEVENTS to 81010. More information about our text alerts is available on our website.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience as our team ensures Trunk or Treat is still a successful event.