We are happy to present our Summer Day Camp schedule! Although our camps will be modified for size, social distancing, and other safe practices, participants can still expect to learn new skills, make new friends, and play fun games. We offer a variety of Summer Camps for kids ages 3-5, 6-11, and Teens. If you have any questions, please contact us at 703.335.8872.
Important Information for MPCC Summer Camp 2021
COVID PROTOCOLS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON POTENTIAL FUTURE MODIFICATIONS TO THE GOVERNOR’S ORDER.
MPCC is committed to providing its youth the opportunity to get out and get active this summer through our summer camp program. While camps will be different in several ways, many of the fun activities kids are used to experiencing, such as centers, arts and crafts, gym and outdoor time, will remain. Redesigned activities use physical distancing to foster a healthy environment. Your child will need breakfast, lunch, and two snacks each day. Please also send them with a water bottle. Sessions are limited to 15 participants.
The health and safety of our patrons and staff are our top-priority. Since reopening, MPCC has modified and enhanced our cleaning procedures to make sure that we are providing the safest and healthiest facility possible for campers.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented in accordance with CDC guidelines. Staff to camper ratio will be 1:9.
- Children will only be with their group throughout each day of camp.
- Campers must practice social distancing.
- Face coverings are required. Campers must wear their own face covering/mask during camp. Mask may be removed during strenuous activities (ex. athletic games).
- Campers must attend camp in good health. If any symptoms are present, the child will be isolated and a parent will be called to take them home.
- Campers must bring their own snacks, breakfast, lunch, and water bottle.
- Field trips will not be offered.