9300 Signal View Drive
Manassas Park, VA 20111
Signal Bay Waterpark is a 27,000 sqft aquatic facility within Signal Hill Park featuring a zero depth entry leisure pool with water cannons, slides, and a lazy river. Showers are made available for citizen convenience
2021 Hours of Operation
Signal Bay Water Park is open for Summer 2021 – see our calendar for our hours of operation!
Season Pass Rates
2021 SEASON PASSES WILL NOT BE SOLD.
Instead, we will be doing punch passes! Punch passes include 15 admissions into water park during operating hours, as long as capacity allows. Punch passes do not have to be used by same person. Those using the punch pass DO need to be part of the same household. Must be 12 years old or older to purchase. Not eligible for day cares or parties.
15 Admission Punch Pass – $75.00
(Save $5 when you purchase between May 15-May 31)
15 Admission Punch Pass – $80.00
(After June 1st)
|Over 43″||Under 43″||Seniors|
|Monday-Thursday after 5:00pm||$6.50||$6.00||$3.75|
|Infants under 12 months are free!|
Advertise Your Business!
Signal Bay Waterpark served over 25,000 guests in 2017, primarily children ages 1-10 and their parents. In 2017, over 591 season passes were sold, representing 16% of the Waterpark’s total revenue for the season. Sponsorship opportunities are available starting at $250 for the season! Support your local Parks and Recreation Department while promoting your business – it’s a win-win!
Signal Bay Waterpark Birthday Parties
Make that birthday party a splash! Host your party at Signal Bay Waterpark.
You can reserve birthday party packages at Signal Bay Waterpark online!
Just follow these steps:
1. Click here to access the online registration system
2. If you haven’t already, you will need to create an account.
3. Under the Aquatics tab, locate the Birthday Party Packages section.
4. Click the month you’d like to reserve a day in
5. Click the day and time you’d like to reserve
6. If the date is unavailable it will state “Session Full”. If it is available, it will state which members on your account are eligible. Packages should be reserved under the birthday child’s name.
7. Click add to cart.
8. In your cart, click check out.
9. Answer all the general prompts on the next screen. All prompts must be answered to reserve a birthday party package.
10. Complete payment info on the next screen.
11. Once you’ve confirmed and received a receipt you have completed your reservation!
For any questions or concerns, please call the front desk at the Community Center at 703.335.8872.